Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, a vertically integrated, IP-house that develops and owns frameworks and certifications, manages exams, and delivers certifications for persons? If so, this is the chance to apply now!
PeopleCert is looking for a Senior Assessment Development Associate, who will manage and deliver our world-class examination collateral. From facilitating the development of syllabi to coordinating post-launch reviews of exam questions. The successful candidate will collaborate with other teams to support the development and maintenance of the qualifications schemes and he/she creates high-quality output within agreed timeframes and budgets.
As a Senior Assessment Development Associate your tasks will include the following:
- Work with a range of teams to develop assessment collateral that accurately tests the core guidance of a product, and that meets the need of the business
- Facilitate meetings with external experts to develop and review assessment collateral
- Provide insight and advice on potential exam/assessment designs that are suitable for a proposed qualification
- Review and approve exam collateral (questions, syllabi, sample papers, specifications) against agreed quality criteria
- Investigate and propose solutions in response to candidate complaints and potential malpractice
- Provide creative solutions to the challenges that arise during the development and maintenance of assessment collateral, while adhering to a schedule, budget (track of all spending), and quality requirements
- Document and maintain the processes used in the development and maintenance of examination collateral- identify issues and initiate changes as appropriate
- Work with the Assessment Team to ensure that all Peoplecert exam-related processes comply with appropriate standards at both national and international levels (and where relevant coordinate with the accreditation team on the delivery of this)
- Input into the annual and strategic business plans for Peoplecert and relevant monthly reports
- Manage exam changelogs and the related change/ development activities in accordance with best-practice project management
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a similar field
- Experience in development, production, and delivery of examination services
- Proven experience and knowledge of processes for developing qualifications and related syllabuses, together with examination and assessment design and delivery
- Experience in Learning Management Systems (LMS) & Content Creation for learning platforms, will be an asset
- Proven experience in a supervisory role
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Strong project management skills and knowledge
- Self-reliant and resourceful, able to work under pressure, to multi-task, facilitate and coordinate teams and resources
- Knowledge of exam development platforms will be an asset
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advanced level certification is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across different functions and organization levels, showing an understanding of, and sensitivity to stakeholder needs
What we offer:
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world-leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, and Integrity are the core values that guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity, and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter-Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in the English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.